Elite Pokemon Trainers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elite Pokemon Trainers

Welcome to the Elite Pokemon Trainers Forum where the Strong come to Battle.The Generous come to trade.And the Wise come to Teach. So Join,Challenge,Trade,Teach,And Prove what it TRULY mens to be ELITE!!!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BATTLE STORIES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EPT Commander
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
EPT Commander

BATTLE STORIES Empty
PostSubject: BATTLE STORIES   BATTLE STORIES EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:07 am

Feel free to post any stories about a battle you have fought that you may want to share with members (note be respectful and CLEAN)

Last edited by EPT Commander on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://elitepokemontrainers.forumotion.com
EPT Commander
Forum Admin
Forum Admin
EPT Commander

BATTLE STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE STORIES   BATTLE STORIES EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:12 am

ok this was one of the BEST battles i remember having so here goes!

so i'm battleing good friend and EPT member Jean-Claude our battle is going on as normal I ONLY USED ONE OF MY TEAMS 6 members MY TTRUSTY TRADEMARK POKEMON GABURAISU-GARCHOMP only he was used in the battle and took down Jean-claudes ENTIRE TEAM no joke Garchomp is not one of my pokemon to be messed with hes tough!overall VERY GOOD GAME JEAN-CLAUDE!!!
Back to top Go down
https://elitepokemontrainers.forumotion.com
Petros

Petros

BATTLE STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE STORIES   BATTLE STORIES EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 6:58 am

EPT Boss wrote:
ok this was one of the BEST battles i remember having so here goes!

so i'm battleing good friend and EPT member Jean-Claude our battle is going on as normal I ONLY USED ONE OF MY TEAMS 6 members MY TTRUSTY TRADEMARK POKEMON GABURAISU-GARCHOMP only he was used in the battle and took down Jean-claudes ENTIRE TEAM no joke Garchomp is not one of my pokemon to be messed with hes tough!overall VERY GOOD GAME JEAN-CLAUDE!!!

I have also a Garchomp but, it is female. Once, i had to battle with one of my friends ( Fredrik ), he had a male Garchomp, and the match end up to a VICTORY for my Garchomp. lol! lol! lol!

PS: While you train your pokemon feed them with Calcium, Protein, Carbos and HP UP.
Back to top Go down
SpyderByker

SpyderByker

BATTLE STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE STORIES   BATTLE STORIES EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 12:05 pm

I remember back in the day when Crystal came out. I used to play it all the time after school. This one time I was fighting my rival right before the Pokemon League and he had beaten all of my Pokemon except my Eevee, which was only level 32. Anyway, thanks to Eevee's speed I was able to beat his last Pokemon and at the end of the battle it evolved into an Espeon!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/spyderbyker
Sponsored content

BATTLE STORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: BATTLE STORIES   BATTLE STORIES Empty

Back to top Go down

BATTLE STORIES
Page 1 of 1